Analytic, Characterization, Research Services
The Office for Research oversees and supports 58 university-wide core facilities on its Evanston and Chicago campuses. Core facilities provide research equipment, products, services and technical support for faculty, students, post-docs and staff. These facilities enable sharing of University resources that individual researchers would not otherwise be able to afford. Most core facilities are recharge centers that operate as fee-for-service facilities. Please contact the core Director or Manager or visit the core website to determine the availability and fee structure. Researchers outside of NU are invited to inquire about the availability of instruments and services by visiting the External Customers link.
For details on all core facilities, access the VPR’s Core Facility Website.
Chemistry-affiliated Research Centers
- CAMI – (Center for Advanced Molecular Imaging)
- CLP (Chemistry of Life Processes Institute)
- CMIDD (Center for Molecular Innovation and Drug Delivery)
- CMBC (Computation, Modeling & Bioinformatics Center)
- HTA (High Throughput Analysis Laboratory)
- PCE (Proteomics Center of Excellence)
- QBIC (Quantitative Bioelemental Imaging Center)