Alumni News & Events
Featured in the Minneapolis StarTribune, Christy Haynes, a 2003
Chemistry graduate, is not only making a name for herself as a brilliant chemist,
but also as a trailblazer and role model for young women entering the world of
- Alumni Reception at 2012 National ACS Meeting in Philadelphia, PA
Tuesday, August 21 at Triumph Brewing Company
- Alumni Reception at 2011 National ACS Meeting in Denver, CO
Tuesday, August 30 at the Wynkoop Brewing Company
- Alumni Reception at 2010 National ACS Meeting in Boston, MA
- Joseph B. Lambert Retirement Dinner and Symposium
A symposium and dinner honoring Professor Joseph Lambert on his retirement was held on May 7 – 8, 2010 where the faculty and many of the Lambert alums gathered to give Joe a grand send-off.
- Paul Loach Retirement Luncheon
The Chemistry Faculty gathered at a luncheon in March 2010 to honor Paul Loach on his retirement from Northwestern. We wish Paul and his wife Pam well with all of their newly found free time!